Inspired by New York’s high-fashion and timeless sophistication, our designer, Marco Remanente, created this effortlessly elegant great room in our Harmony showhome. Combining intricate patterns like in the Atlantis wall mirror with the fine details found in the cowhide stool and rich textures in the Kate Spade rug, delivers a room sure to please even the most discriminating New Yorker.
The high ceilings and stunning vertical windows in this room are further enhanced by the striking colours Marco chose. The rich bronze and gold accents draw your attention to the impressive floor-to-ceiling fireplace that contrasts dark wood tones with a light tile fireplace surround.
All of the elements in this room can be found at local stores in Calgary. If you want to recreate this look in your home, here is where to find them all:
- Tremeca wall mirror, at Interior Living, $679
- Atlantis wall mirror, at Urban Barn, $249 each
- Campania charcoal chair, at Country Furniture, $1625
- American walnut cabinet chest, at Peridot, $1625
- Gold rectangular table lamp, at Bondars, $350 each
- Diamond coffee table antique brass, at County Furniture, $1295
- Cowhide white and gold stool, at HomeSense, $199
- Kate Spade 8 x 10 rug, at Interior Living, $1100
To see this look for yourself, visit our Harmony showhome located at 61 Paintbrush Park in Springbank. The Hugo is one of our three Broadview showhomes that is open for viewing in the Harmony Showhome Parade.