Anything but ordinary; kitchens can also be dramatic. And our Boulder Creek kitchen is just such an example. The dark wood cabinets combined with dazzling blue kitchen stools generate a glamorous feeling and captivating mood that isn’t often associated with a kitchen.
This richly appointed kitchen brings out all the stops. From the brilliant white lighting to the detailed tile backsplash and oversized kitchen counter, it’s always on show and ready for entertaining. Our designers avoided it being overly dark by choosing a textured wood as opposed to a solid colour. The dark cabinets are lifted with grey ones and contrast nicely against the light flooring to add another dimension.
Capturing this design is easy. You can find all the elements at these local Calgary stores:
- Ames Baroque Corallo Moasaic kitchen backsplash, Broadview upgrade, $2000
- Kitchen Cabinets to the Ceiling, Broadview upgrade, $1980
- Owls, at Crave Furniture, $219 for a set of three
- Ralph Lauren Dinnerware & West Elm Gold Flatware, at Home Sense, starting at $14.99 to $129 for the cutlery set
- Bar Stools, at Crave Furniture, $459
- Wine racks, Broadview upgrade, $950
- Smoke and Caviar kitchen cabinet stain, Broadview upgrade, $1,375
This show-stopping kitchen design is proudly featured in our Hudson II model in the community of Boulder Creek. Our address is: 171 Boulder Creek Crescent, Langdon.